To contribute to the Byteoverflow blog, guest writers must submit a final draft of their articles. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Keep in mind that we only accept original content we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Include the target keyword in the title (preferably the first word)
- Try to include keywords such as Tutorial, Code Examples, Tips, and numbered lists
- Try to include the value they’ll get from reading the article
- Use short paragraphs/lots of whitespace/bullet points when possible
- Try to include a relevant image
- Include at least 2 high domain authority external links.
- Include a royalty-free image related to your article (freepik, Pixabay not stock photos).
- Submit your post via Google Documents only.
- We accept 1,000+ word
- The article should be original content, exclusive to our site, and not plagiarized by any means.
- A short bio (2-3 sentences).
For more inquiry mail us at – [email protected]